The Account Information page allows you to manage your student account for all enrolled programs. The information is arranged in five tabs. You can view your account balance, view your payment schedule, make a payment online, view or print statements, and view the subsidiary statement (ledger). You can sort details of your payments by date.
To View Your Account Information
- Navigate to My Finances > Account Information. The Account Information page is displayed.
- From the Select Enrollment list, select the program for which you want to see the transaction details. Your balance payment for the selected enrollment and your next scheduled payment with its due date are displayed. The Account Details tab is selected by default. This tab provides information on payments, charges, and the account balance.
- Click the Date column header to sort your transaction details by date.
- When a payment is made, a link is displayed in the Transaction Detail field. Click this link to download the receipt of the transaction as a PDF document.
- Click and to browse through the pages of your transaction details, or type the page number in the Go to page box and click Go.